⚙️How do I mention a person?
- Writing "@" in a chat message triggers the mention option. You will get an alphabetically sorted selection of all the people who can be mentioned in that message. When you start writing a name after the "@", this list is searched.
- With a click on the desired person, the mention becomes active and highlighted in colour.
- After the message has been sent, you can open the profile of the highlighted person via the mention.
- If you have been mentioned in a message, you will receive a push message and a badge on the activity bell🔔.
- Only people who are part of the chat or chat group can be mentioned.
- If a person is removed from the group, the mention remains. This person cannot be mentioned again until they are added to the group again.
- If users are deleted, the mention is deactivated and displayed as @Deleted User.
Please sign in to leave a comment.