If you invite Flip to your Google Play Console account, Flip can manage your employee app in the Google Play Store. This means we’ll take care of creating and maintaining the app store page for your app, publishing your app each release, and solving rejections when possible.
Create Google App
To start the processes and configure the settings from Google’s side, you need to create an empty app. Since this app is not published yet, it does not have any content yet and many settings can still be adjusted later. For example, the name of the app does not have to be final.
- Sign in to the Google Play Console.
- Navigate to All Apps > Create App.
- Select a default language.
The language can be changed again later.
- Enter an app name.
The app name can be changed again later.
- Specify your application as an App
- Specify your application as Free.
If you agree with the laws, terms and policies in the Declarations section, acknowledge all of the following:
- Developer Program Policies
- Play App Signing
- USA export laws
You can only proceed if you confirm all of them. If you have any questions, contact your legal counsel. Flip cannot provide legal advice.
Click Create App.
Inviting Flip to your Google Play Console account
- You are registered with Google Play Console.
- You have the role of Admin in the Google Play Console.
- You have received an email from Flip with the name and email address needed for the invitation.
- You have created the Google App.
- Log in to the Google Play Console.
- Navigate to Users and Permissions.
- Click Invite new users.
- Under User Details, enter the email address provided by Flip.
- Go to the App Permissions tab.
- Select your Flip employee app.
- Click Apply.
The permissions dialog for the app opens.
- Enable the permission Admin (all permissions).
You can adjust these permission settings at any time after your app has been created. Flip cannot set or change these permissions.
- Click Apply.
- Click Invite Users.
Now an invitation is sent to Flip. Flip can only access your organisation's employee app with the configured permissions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.