Is your business already registered for Google Play Console?
- If yes, skip the instructions here and go directly to Invite Flip to your Google Play Console account.
Does your company have a Google account?
- If yes, go to the second step.
Steps for registration
- Sign up for a Google account on Google or check if a Google account already exists for your company. You can also use a G Suite account.
- Sign up for the Google Play Console.
The Google Play Console is the interface you use to manage your apps in the Google Play Store.
There is a one-time registration fee of $25
It can take up to 5 days for Google to process your registration.
- For your Google Play Console account, enter the name of your organisation under Public developer name. The public developer name will be displayed in the Google Play Store.
- Enter the Contact email address.
The email address is not publicly visible. You can use the following email addresses:
- an email address from your organisation
- a Gmail address of your organisation's Google account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.