The Flip Product Roadmap is divided into a total of six pages:
- „Info“: This tab puts the link to the Zendesk help section with all the important roadmap information at your fingertips.
- “Customer Ideas": This tab contains all ideas for new features and improvements that you and other customers have submitted via the "Submit idea" button and that are not yet represented in one of the other tabs.
- "Under consideration": This tab contains functions and improvements that could become relevant in the next 1-2 years, but for which more information and feedback is needed to assess their potential.
- "Planned": This phase includes features and improvements that are planned for the near future.
- "In Progress": Here you will find all features and improvements that are currently being developed.
- "Released": This is an overview of features and improvements that have already been released.
On the cards of the individual features and improvements, you will find both a general description and explanations of what added value the respective feature offers you. If you are able to support us in product development by answering a specific question, this will be displayed here as well. Also we are always happy to receive general feedback on the respective feature. You can find out how to send us your feedback in the article "How can I get involved and stay up to date?". The icon in the upper right corner shows you how many other people have already given feedback on a feature.
In the already released features you will also find a section on pricing, which shows you in which packages or modules the function is included.