- Navigate to the main item "Channels", which you can find on your smartphone in the lower bar, or on your PC in the upper left corner. Now you can see all the channels in which you are a member.
- Select the channel in which you want to create a post.
- On the bottom right, you will find the "+ Post" symbol. A new window will open to create a new post.
If this symbol does not appear, you are not authorized to create a post in this group.
- Now choose a headline and the content for your post.
You can adjust the content according to your wishes using the formatting provider at the bottom right.
- You also have the possibility to add files, images and videos. To do so, click on the paper clip icon.
💡 Any image added to the post via the paper clip is automatically set as the post's header image.
If a picture is not to be displayed as the title picture, but only in the text, select the
symbol at the bottom right.
- If your post is ready, click on "Create" in the upper right corner.
💡 In the post preview, the beginning of the content is also displayed next to the title for the user. Depending on the device, this is limited to a maximum of 4 lines, which corresponds to a total length of approx. 262 (desktop) and approx. 134 characters (smartphone) (depending on the letters and characters used). Everything else is displayed when you open the post.
💡 If your company has activated the "Post-seen" function, you can see how many people have viewed your post in the bottom right-hand corner of your published post.
- Select the three dots at the top right of the specific post.
- Now you have the possibility to edit the post. This function appears only for posts that you have created yourself or for posts in channels in which you are a channel admin.
- Click on the three dots at the top right of the specific post.
- Now you have the possibility to delete the post. This function appears only for posts that you have created yourself or for posts in channels in which you are a channel admin.