💡This article is only relevant for systems that have enabled two-factor authentication for logging into the employee app.
If two-factor authentication is used in your employee app, follow these steps:
Employee app login.
- Log in to your employee app using your username and password.
- After logging in, you will be prompted to install the Microsoft Authenticator app. You will also find further instructions and a security key, which you will need later.
Installing the Microsoft Authenticator App
- Install the Microsoft Authenticator app.
Create an account for the Microsoft Authenticator app
- Add an account in the Authenticator app. To do this, click the "+" sign in the upper right corner and select "Other account (Google, Facebook, etc.)".
- Name the account (e.g. "Employee App") and add the security key. The security key represents the sequence of digits that will be displayed in the employee app login (see the "Employee app login" step).
- Finish the process by clicking on the "Finish" field.
One-time password for logging in to the employee app
- Open the account you just created and copy the displayed "One-time password code", which consists of a six-digit sequence of numbers.
- Open the employee app login again and select "Continue".
- Now a field appears in which you can paste the copied "One-time password code".
- Confirm the entry by clicking on "Submit".
- You are now logged in to the employee app.
You will need a six-digit one-time password from the Microsoft Authenticator app for each login in the employee app.