💡 This function is an add-on. It is therefore only available if it is included in the scope of functions of your employee app.
The File Manager can be used to provide documents quickly and easily. It allows the employee to view, search, file and upload files.
The storage is tailored to the employee and relevant documents are pre-filtered in a personalized manner. In addition, the view can be conveniently accessed with mobile devices.
How can I use the File Manager?
- Open the File Manager in the main menu of the employee app.
- Select a desired folder and open the file with just one click. The file will be displayed in the preview of the app or downloaded directly.
- The file can additionally be downloaded, renamed, deleted or shared with other group members via a link using the three-point menu.
- Furthermore, the +Add button can be used to upload additional files or create a new subfolder.
- There is also the possibility to sort files in the file manager, e.g. according to actuality.
The file limit is initially limited to 1,5 GB per user.