|💡 This function is an add-on. It is therefore only available if it is included in the scope of functions of your employee app.|
How do I create a voice message?
If the input field in the chat is empty, a voice message can be recorded. As soon as something has been typed into the input field, this is not possible.
- Click on the microphone symbol at the bottom right of the chat window, or hold it down for a long time.
- Pause recording: Select the icon. If you want to continue recording, select the red microphone symbol (only possible via desktop).
- Stop recording: Click on the symbol to finish the recording (only possible via desktop).
- After recording, you can listen to it before sending it.
- Send recording: After the recording is finished, it can be sent by clicking on the icon.
How can I listen to a voice message?
Voice messages are displayed as a message with the duration, a play button and the waveform of the recording.
- Select the play button to play the voice message.
- At any time during playback, the voice message can be paused or jumped to different points in time by clicking on the timeline.
- Adjust speed: The voice message can be played back at 1x, 1.5x and 2x speed. To do this, click on the speed indicator at the bottom of the voice message during playback.
You can reply and react to a voice message. It can be deleted by the sender, but copying is not possible.
Please sign in to leave a comment.